What is Raindrop Technique?
Raindrop Technique® combines the use of therapeutic-grade essential oils with massage techniques from Tibetan and Native American traditions to bring balance and alignment to the body in a non-invasive manner. This technique involves applying the oils to the spine, neck and feet in a session that lasts about an hour. However the benefits may last up to a week or more.
The benefits of the Raindrop technique are numerous. Here are just a few:
- Balances and realigns the energy centers of the body
- Realigns the spine in a non-manipulative manner
- Decreases stress and anxiety
- Decreases inflammation in the body
- Relaxes muscles
- Relieves pain
- Creates a hostile environment for viruses and bacteria
- Improves circulation
- Improves immune system function
- Facilitates emotional well being and release
- Helps detoxify the body systems
This technique stimulates the body on the physical, spiritual and emotional level and is a wonderful detoxifier as well.
Disclaimer: This technique is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. A decision to experience this technique is the responsibility of the reader. Please see your doctor or health care professional before experiencing this treatment if you have any concerns.